Our delivery charges are based on weight and volume to be able to offer the best price available. Deliveries must be signed for. If no one is available to receive your order at the time of delivery, the courier driver will leave notification of the attempted delivery and return the goods to the regional depot for your area, from where you will be responsible for arranging collection or possible redelivery. Smart Clothing operates this policy to provide formal proof with respect to goods being dispatched and safely received. Delivery will only be made to the delivery address specified at the time the order is placed. For customer convenience Smart Clothing allow customers to specify a different address for delivery at the time of order. For example a lot of customers specify that goods are to be delivered to their place of work or to a neighbour who they know will be available to accept delivery.
Our Couriers will attempt delivery once and will leave calling cards if the order was not delivered. However it is your responsibility to rearrange a new delivery day. If no contact is made within 7 days the goods will be returned to us. Redelivery will then be at your expense.
- For orders below £75, we charge just £3.50 for UK delivery
- For orders over £75, we offer FREE DELIVERY. If any items are returned and the order value falls below £75 then the £3.50 delivery charge will be deducted from any refund.
- Alternatively, at checkout you can opt for CLICK AND COLLECT free of charge. We simply request you wait until notification that your order is ready for collection.
- UK orders are sent by Royal Mail, Hermes, Yodel or Interlink.
- Orders to the Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark are sent by Interlink Express or another similar carrier.
- Some deliveries may require a signature on receipt.
- UK Economy delivery orders are delivered in 8 to 12 working days.
- UK Standard delivery orders are delivered in 4 to 6 working days.
- UK Express delivery orders are delivered in 1 to 3 working days.
- Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses may take an extra 1 or 2 working days.
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark will take 12 to 15 working days.
- "Working days" are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- You may receive your goods in several packages which arrive on different days. We often send goods that are in stock straight away and send any outstanding goods as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
- If we are unable to deliver your order within the above periods we will contact you as soon as we are aware of the problem. This can happen if we are temporarily out of stock or if your item is Made To Order
- We currently accept the following payment methods.
- 1) PayPal
- 2) All major debit and credit cards through our Merchant Services Provider